Grow your coaching mastery in an experiential virtual environment
Decoding The Coaching Genome is an advanced course tailored to certified coaches from any accredited coaching school.
The course will provide you with the practice and experience you need to advance to the next level of your coaching & leadership knowledge, and will allow your clients to experience tools that facilitate the changes and insights they so desire. It is an immersive experience including individual, dyadic and group experiences to train you in growing your coaching mastery in a virtual environment.
Why register for Decoding The Coaching Genome?
- Be guided by expert facilitators in 12 weekly live classes (90 minutes each)
- Understand the theory behind each of the 11 ICF Coaching Competencies in order to gain mastery in the art of coaching.
- Experience a completely new way to learn and practice coaching via our online training platform Adobe Connect.
- Explore augmented reality in the field of coaching.
- Receive Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEU) that you can count towards your ICF Credential.
- Create lasting connections within an international community of trained coaches.
In addition to the weekly virtual classes, you will also receive an individual coaching, supervision and mentoring session from our course leaders, covering personal and professional growth as well as business building skills. Our team is drawn from noted CPCC, MCC and PCC practitioners of coaching with a combined coaching experience of over 50 years – a passionate team going above and beyond to help you take your coaching skills to the next level.